I was allowed extra time to walk her to her classroom and fully soak up this experience. I am so thankful for that opportunity. As a Kindergarten teacher myself (in a different building), I was a little worried about whether or not I would be able to take her to school, but thankfully it all worked out.
After one week of school, I can already tell that Sydney is loving every minute of her learning experience and has a desire to learn as much as she can. It makes me smile to see her practice her handwriting in her free time and I love to listen in on her conversations with her sister as she pretends to be the teacher. I pray that the rest of the school year goes as smoothly.
6 comments:
Glad Sydney had a great week! Lillie loves school too, and loves to play school when she gets home, but that girl just doesn't care to practice at home.. little stinker...:)
Glad she had a great 1st day!
Glad she had a great 1st day :)
She is so cute!
Sydney you looked great on your first day of kindergarten. You are beginning your school career and my little girl is entering her last year of school before college!!! Wishing you a wonderful fun filled year!!
Oh I love my Sydney!:) She is such a sweet, smart, energetic little thing! Her personality is so much fun. I hope she enjoys the rest of the year just as much, too. Btw, can you send me your email address? I will add you to my blog list..
I love that Sydney and Dayton are in the same class. Hopefully we will be able to have some Mommy time very soon and we can catch up on all the stuff we haven't had a chance to talk about! I miss you Krista! :)
Post a Comment