Like, enjoying trips to Dairy Queen for a special treat. . .the girls redeemed their coupons from the summer reading program at the library.
Taking walks on the Riverwalk.
Back-to-school shopping with best friends.
And enjoying the excitement at the Strassenfest. On this particular ride, Sydney and Addison split up into different vehicles. . .Sydney rode in a truck with a girl she knew from tennis and Addison climbed in the back of a car with two boys. (I really hope that isn't a sign of things to come!) Though, she looked adorable riding in the back seat, waving at everyone like a true princess.
Sydney had her heart set on riding this ride-despite her mommy and daddy's efforts to convince her otherwise. We caved and for "safety" reasons Tim had to go along, too. Really, would it matter if Tim was in the thing or not to consider it a "safe" ride??!! I had my doubts but they made it out in one piece. The ride swung them from side to side and then around and around. Sydney screamed with excitement the entire time and was ready to do it again and again. Tim on the other hand, had difficulty getting his stomach to settle afterwards and said once was enough.
Then, it was on to something a little calmer that the girls could do together.
I'm really going to miss these carefree days. Only a few more left.
2 comments:
i had to crack up at addison in the car w/ two boys waving! she is too cute!
i'm not ready for B to start Kindergarten at all!
I agree...I like having my free days and will be sad Braylee is at school instead.
Post a Comment