On Friday night, we celebrated my grandma's 75th birthday! How blessed we are to have her in our lives! We enjoyed an evening of great food and fellowship.
A couple of days ago, I saw this recipe for a chocolate cake and suggested to my mom that she make it for Grandma. It was amazing!! I highly recommend for any occasion.On Saturday, Tim and the boys' tennis team finished their season with a loss in the regional final. It was a tough loss, but the girls and I are very excited to have Daddy around a little more. After the match, we headed out to St. Louis to watch the Cardinals face the L.A. Dodgers in the playoffs. It was not the greatest game to watch, but we still had fun.
Today, it was a fairly normal day of church, lunch with Tim's family, naps, pizza, and AFV.
No comments:
Post a Comment