Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Dedication and 100th Post

I know I am a little behind most of my blogging friends, but I have finally reached 100 posts! The month of June has come to a close, and I feel like we enjoyed every ounce of it. I have tried to bottle up all of the special moments we have shared and taken lots of pictures along the way. One of the special moments we were able to participate in this month, was my niece Elaina's baby dedication in Durham, NC. It was another extremely quick trip-go down on a Friday and back on Monday. whew! Before we arrived in NC, we had to master the art of tying down a luggage box to the top of our van. Traveling with a box on top of the van, was a new experience for all of us. At the start of our travel, you would have thought we were flying in a small engine plane from all of the noise the box was making. However, after 4 pit stops (It took 3 hours to get to Louisville, when it should have only taken us an hour and 15 minutes from our house.) and lots of staring from other travelers, we were able to stabilize the box, decrease the noise, and make it safely to my sister's house. During our stay with Victoria, we also celebrated my mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary at a Japanese steakhouse. The food was delicious! It was great to see Elaina-the girls had so much fun playing together. We can't wait to see them again in a couple of weeks when they come to Indiana. More pictures from our trip can be found in the new photo gallery on the sidebar.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonya said...

great family photo!

Unknown said...

thanks for posting pix of the 3 girls together - I put them on my desktop so I get to see them every day now - what a day brightener:-)