The Swartzentruber water park is officially out of business. boo! Due to leaky pool equipment and a busted sprinkler, we had to call it quits on the water fun at home. Sydney says that's okay we can just go to Grammy's to swim, she doesn't care. . .it's only 30 minutes away!! Well, I guess when it is 90+ degrees outside, driving 30 minutes to cool off isn't so bad. Hanging out at Splashin' Safari with your best buds, is a great way to cool off too. (See photo gallery for HW pics.)

3 comments:
I thought this might be the only way I could chat with you. I found a necklace on Etsy (Ultimate Family Necklace) by LillyEllen. I love the necklace, but I don't know what to put on the third charm. It suggests your pet, but I don't want to put that on their. I want to do something symbolic to represent our family...any suggestions.
Love the necklace. Actually, I love a lot of her designs! I had a couple of thoughts-you could use your last name, the word blessed, or I also saw in the description that you could leave the third charm off if you wanted. It is super cute!
Thanks Krista! That is so funny because those were the same two ideas I was thinking of! Thank you so much for your opinion! Have a great summer!
Post a Comment