Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March Rewind

Warning: This is going to be a long one. The sickness is gone, and we have been busy doing lots of things. I have lots to share so stay tuned.

New Discoveries for Addison


Addison models how she gets down the stairs. I did it! Let's go Mom!
This photo was taken on St. Patrick's Day. Addison absolutely LOVES being outside. I love to hear her squeal with excitement when she realizes we are going out. She follows her big sister around and tries to do everything she does.

Yeah! Spring has sprung!

It's so fun to watch her discover how to walk in the grass. I had kind of taken for granted that this is her first experience walking in the grass and enjoying the outdoors.


And finally, Addison is learning to use her words and actions to communicate with us. She is really good at telling us no. This clip was also taken on the 17th while the girls were eating supper. Grammy spent 3 weeks in March with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece in North Carolina. At the time this was taken, we had been discussing that Grammy would be coming home soon. More on that later.

Addison is up from her nap and not very happy. More news to come.

No comments: