Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grammy Returns

As I said earlier, Grammy spent 3 weeks in North Carolina visiting with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece. It was really hard on all of us to have to share her, when we are so used to having her around. Sydney took it the hardest. She was very upset that Grammy would leave for that long with out her. She has already made claims that the next time Grammy plans to take a trip, she is going with her. ; ) Grammy and Papaw returned home on the 22nd and stopped by our house to visit with the girls. The girls were very excited to see them. I don't think Addison left Grammy's side the entire night. Grammy and Papaw had lots of goodies for the girls including Easter cookies to color. Sydney took great pride in making her cookie very colorful. Grammy teased her by saying it looked like the bunny took a dip in the Easter egg dye. Addison had to get in on the action too and did a fine job of scribbling on her cookie. We are all so glad to have them back.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your mom! I almost forget what she looks like since I have not seen her for so very long! ha ha ha Cool cookies! We need them for school. Hope you are enjoying the break!