For the most part, my family has been very blessed this season with good health. I was even starting to think since Addison's tubes were put in we were going to make it without another trip to the doc for a while, but not so. . . Today, I had to take Sydney and Addison to the doc, because Sydney was complaining that her ears hurt and that she couldn't hear, and Addison was running a low grade temp with a runny nose. As the nurse at the doc's office put it, "there's a lot of
crap going around." So off to see the doc. . .Sydney has an ear infection (but to look at her or watch her for 2 minutes, you would never know it), and Addison is cutting her canine teeth (which I already knew.) Her ears are perfectly clear-I even got to see the little blue tubes. What a blessing they have been for our sweet girl.
In the days leading up to Sydney's ear infection, she has dealt with a cough and copious amounts of snot. Yuck! We've gone through a lot of "boogie blotters." I borrowed that one from the doc. She's been telling people she's got "the sickness" or "I've got the cough." It cracks me up-where does she come up with this stuff?
She was feeling so well tonight that she decided to pursue a brief career as a tattoo artist. She found the tattoos she had collected from Valentine's Day, and decided to put them all on at once. I couldn't be prouder. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a permanent career. = )
No comments:
Post a Comment