Friday night was girls' night as daddy was at a tennis conference. It provided me with the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with my girls. Sydney was so excited for the chance to stay up late, get her toenails painted, eat popcorn, and snuggle with her momma on the couch. As usual, Addison crashed early and missed the fun. We went for our traditional Friday night plans of eating out and renting movies. I was pretty pumped when I found out Madagascar 2 was coming out on Friday, and had no problem convincing Sydney to rent it. I also wanted to see the new American Girl movie, and picked it up as well. OK, I'll admit I like watching cartoons and kid movies as much as Sydney does. We missed Daddy lots and lots, but it was fun just hanging out with my girls.

4 comments:
how fun!!! they won't want to "party" with their mommas for long...better take it while we can get it:)
Sweet, Trista loves it when we have a sleep over too and sleep in the basement. It really is great to spend quality time with our daughter like that...it makes you feel a little better since we are away from them everyday about...How is Addison doing with her big day today
Sorry about the our daughter, I mean my daughter
I was so excited about Madagascar as well. I look forward to those pajama parties with my girl! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment