On Friday, Santa made a special stop at the daycare. Sydney promised me that when Santa came to daycare, she would sit on his lap this time. As I've mentioned before, Sydney has yet to sit on Santa's lap. We try every year, but she chickens out when the moment arises. I wasn't able to attend the party this year, but I've been told that Sydney hopped right up Santa's lap this time. Go figure. Addison on the other hand, screamed. Sydney got a princess drawing board, and Addison got a FP storybook of rhymes from Santa. They also came home with goodies from the gals who take care of them, and special gifts for mommy and daddy. My girls are spoiled with love by the gals at daycare. Tim and I are so blessed to have people who care for our children soo much. It makes having to work full-time a lot easier on me when I see how much my girls are loved at daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment