My good friend Mandy invited me to participate in a virtual tour of our Christmas decorations. I love Christmas time and wish I could afford to fill every room with decorations. In fact, as I prepared this slide show, I kept thinking about how I wanted to do more. Then my second thought was a little voice reminding me to be thankful for what I have. Okay God, I get it. . .while it is fun to decorate for the season it is not what it is really about.
When I was decorating for Christmas this year, I felt like I was running a race - I was trying to utilize nap time to the best of my ability. With the girls resting, I sprinted around the house trying to put it all together. There have been many years in the past where I have taken a whole week to decorate, but this year it was basically done in one day. So, here goes. I hope you enjoy.
P.S. I invite anyone else who would like to showcase their holiday decorations. I'd love to see them!
2 comments:
I just posted on my blog yesterday about how we think too much alike...We have the same green candy cane paper and the same Christmas jammies (although both of my girls have the gowns)! :)
Your decorations look great!! But I'm actually leaving a comment b/c I need help. I just started a blog and I'm trying to put a slideshow of pictures on my blog and I can't figure it out. I clicked underneath your slideshow where it said "get your own" and saw that you used picasa. But my computer keeps making me connect or log in to msn dell net and I don't want to!! Can you offer me any help!!
Post a Comment