Congratulations to my sister and her husband. They are the proud parents of Elaina Elizabeth. She was born on Monday at 9:36 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 20 in. long. Along with the biggest brownest eyes, she has a sweet monkey hair-do. I say that with much affection. I just love it! Hopefully, it stays. Addison is already jealous that Elaina has more hair than she does. ; ) We are so eager to meet her. Sydney doesn't understand why we can't just make the trip, because Grammy did. It looks like we won't get to meet her until Christmas time. Boo! I know Christmas seems to get earlier and earlier, but I'm looking forward to its quick arrival this year. Can't wait to give little Elaina lots of lovin'.

1 comment:
She is a cutie! I'm sure you'll love her like your own...there's just something about a sibling's baby...seems kinda like your own:)
Post a Comment