Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

On Thursday, the girls and I met up with Tera, Braylee, and Brynna for a little photo fun. They had their pictures taken for the newspaper in their costumes and then we headed over to the courthouse for more pics. The mommies just can't take enough pics of their cuties! Then last night, Tim and I took the girls trick-or-treating to see family and friends. My little baby has now had all of her first holidays. Though, I'm not sure I would count last Thanksgiving as her first since she came home from the hospital the night before. It was a pretty rough night and we did not get to participate in our usual Thanksgiving traditions. So, unofficially this Thanksgiving will be Addison's first Thanksgiving-in my mind at least. Here's a little slide show of all the pics.

P.S. Sydney went as a cat and Addison was a pumpkin. A big thank-you to my mom for making the costumes! They were adorable!

2 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

those costumes are really cute...your mom did a great job. I would have never thought of putting all the ruffles on a pumpkin...cute.

Michelle Schnarr Lemon said...

OH my gosh those are adorable Krista!