Addison turned 11 months old this week. I can't believe in a few short weeks, we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!! She now has more teeth to speak of; which has been quite an event. She is also talking a lot more: adding mama to her vocabulary was a huge highlight for me. ; ) She has not taken any steps on her own yet, but is getting braver and braver. This includes mastering the art of climbing up the stairs-coming down though is still a problem. She is very determined to do the things her big sister is doing, so I anticipate her walking very soon. Though, unlike her big sister, Addison has taken her time in reaching her milestones. Sydney reached all of her developmental milestones very early. I am thankful for the extra time I have to enjoy Addison being a baby. Besides learning to walk, Addison has impressed us with her coloring and ability to talk on the phone. She loves to find Sydney's art desk, and pretend to use the crayons. And apparently she has watched somebody use the phone a lot because she knows exactly how to turn her head to hold the phone on her shoulder and say hello. I am wondering if Lori (our daycare provider) has anything to do with this ; ) as I am not one who really enjoys talking on the phone.
On Monday, we went to the farm market to pick out her first pumpkin. The girls had a great time exploring the different varieties and sitting on top of the giant pumpkins. I was pretty excited to get some great pictures.
On Monday, we went to the farm market to pick out her first pumpkin. The girls had a great time exploring the different varieties and sitting on top of the giant pumpkins. I was pretty excited to get some great pictures.
Tuesday, we welcomed our new nephew to the family, Brent Robert. Such a little cutie. I think everyone except Addison was excited about his arrival. She definitely has a jealous side to her. Congrats to Brad, Jenn, Trista, and Brody.
1 comment:
I love to hear what Addison is up to. Josie is almost 11 months and it is fun to see how they compare. It seems like they are up to alot of the same things. Josie loves the stairs as well.
Post a Comment