This week, Addison turned 9 months old, and I am amazed at all of the things she has learned recently. Sometime amidst our busy lives, Addison became mobile, learned how to clap, play patty cake, say da-da, wave bye-bye, and answer the question "How big is Addison?". She has also become quite vocal in telling me about her day at daycare, and singing and dancing to the songs we sing in the car. Monday we had our 9 month well check ~ Addison weighed 19lbs. 6oz. and was 28 1/4 inches. Before I know it, we will be going for our 1 year visit-sniff, sniff :(
Here is a little video of her latest milestones. I was able to capture her saying da-da, putting her hands behind her head like her daddy, answering so big, and clapping. What a cutie.
2 comments:
Krista...she is so sweet...they do grow up fast...makes me sad every day. But, we have many more blessed years with our babies (God-willing)...and I'm sure many more milestones along the way...
Enjoy while you can, Krista!
One day they will be taller than you & you will have to let them go to college & move away from home.
LOVE, Aunt Marsha
Post a Comment