Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Showers and Back to School

Our home has been very busy the past few weeks as I hosted a baby shower for my sister, and prepared to go back to school all at the same time. The baby shower was held last Sunday in my home and then I returned to work the very next day. Talk about crazy times! Though, the shower went very well, and we have all made a smooth transition into a new school year.

1st day of school ~ poor girls are still in their jammies.


Then yesterday, we (my mom, the girls, and I) attended another shower in honor of Victoria and her baby. Once again, everything was wonderful. Sydney enjoyed the role of gift attendant and Addison caught a nap under the shade of the trees. I am so thankful for a sweet little girl who will sleep nearly anywhere.

Now it is off to bed to start another work week.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay for Vicki! I had no clue she was expecting... how wonderful! :)