More from our weekend. . .Addison experienced grass for the first time. Her expression was priceless as she nearly said "Mommy what is this??" What a privilege it is to watch my girls discover new things like the touch of grass. It reminds me to not take the little moments for granted.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy 6 month Birthday Addison
Addison is 6 months old today. I know, I know. . .it goes so fast! Trust me, I am doing my best to savor every minute with her. She is so eager to chase after her big sister, and I am afraid she will be able to sooner than I am ready for her to. =( At her doctor visit today she measured 17 lbs. 6 oz. and was 26 3/4 in. That puts her in the 80th percentile for both. Our praise report is that her ears looked great-completely clear of any fluid or infection. Praise the Lord!! As usual, we were busy this evening (another tennis gathering) and unable to take her monthly photo but I couldn't let the day go by without a picture ~ Rocking My Baby to Sleep.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment