We had a fabulous time at the pumpkin patch today~it was the perfect way to spend our fall break. The weather was gorgeous, the pumpkins were ripe for the picking-great size, shape, and color, the treats were yummy, and it wasn't too crowded.
The girls were excited to "drive" the antique tractors on display and tried out all three. Papaw Jim would have been proud of his city/country girls. While we searched for our pumpkins, the girls also made sure they investigated each rotten pumpkin that they came across by either touching it or kicking it. I can't imagine what was so fascinating about a pumpkin that had decayed and was hosting all sorts of creatures. I know I was grossed out. Eventually, they did decide on nice healthy pumpkins and I was happy to help them bring those home. Sydney actually pulled her's off the vine (so many times the pumpkins are just sitting in the field ready to be picked up). I thought that was pretty cool-made it more authentic, I guess. = )
How great you are, O Sovereign Lord-2 Samuel 7:22
(Look for more updates below-Labor Day and Sydney's lollipop party.)

2 comments:
Wow, you are fast at posting, girl. Awesome!! Looks like you had a wonderful day!!
Great pics...love the one of Addison's pout. ;) Brynna said the next time she comes to your house, she's going to look for Addie's new ballerina!
Post a Comment