Once upon a time, our family went on a vacation to Florida. We loaded up the van and headed south 3 weeks ago. It was the first time our family had vacationed for more than 4 days, as well as, the first time we had traveled with another family other than our parents/brothers and sisters. The entire week was spent relaxing on the beach, hanging out by the pool, and enjoying good food, which included lots of gelato. It was great! I managed to sneak in a day of shopping without the girls, Tim played a couple rounds of golf, and we were able to go out with the other couple for some quiet, relaxing dinner dates (we brought a babysitter, between our two girls and their 4 girls, this turned out to be an excellent idea). Another highlight was taking the hour long drive down to Orlando to visit my brother Jordan and his new girlfriend Carmen(we approve:) Besides the infection that developed in Sydney's foot toward the end of the week, good times were had by all. The girls really enjoyed their first trip to Florida.
*Pictures can be found in the photo gallery.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. Addie is really hamming it up in the pictures! :) BTW, I knew your girls had been to the beach before so I hadn't realized this was their 1st trip to FL. I'm sure Sydney will not forget it!
Post a Comment