Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Funnies

Addison has been very witty lately, and loves to repeat phrases her Papaw Jim has taught her. Thought I'd take a moment to record a few.

One day, Papaw referred to Addison as cautious when she was going down the steps on their deck. She immediately replied, "Me not cautious, I Addison." Since then, we like to ask her if she is cautious and she always says "No, I not cautious, I Addison." In some recent events, it would have helped if she would have been a little more cautious.

Last night, Sydney was taking a bath and I was helping Addison get dressed for bed when all of a sudden, Sydney let out a squeal (who knows why) and Addison said, "Sydney scream like a wittle girl." (The girls have an on-going joke with their Papaw about screaming like a little girl.)


Earlier in the day, we had come in from playing outside when Addison said "I've got Papaw's number." (Meaning: Like when you've figured someone out.)
Then tonight, while we were watching Curious George 2, Addison ran over to me and said, "Curious George scare me." It was pretty funny to think that Curious George would be scary, but then I realized the man in the yellow hat was falling out of a train car. I hope she doesn't have nightmares. ; )

Oh, how I wish I could remember them all! She doesn't miss a beat and loves to make us laugh. I'll have to do better about documenting them when they occur.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

too cute! i love the funny things they say!