Enjoying treats from NC ~ Addison got a Dora bubble whistle (Remind me to send one to Elaina next year-her mommy will love the sound it makes.) and Sydney got a Pixos Easter craft.
The girls had fun dying eggs at Grammy's. Sydney took her time showing her artistic talents, and Addison was more into dunking her eggs and splashing the dye out on the counter tops. oops.
Captured a few photos after church-look for more in the gallery. Btw not that anyone else cares, but I'd like to note this is the first year my family didn't dress in pink and green!! I was a little nervous as I stepped out of my comfort zone, but ended up loving the bright sunny colors.
Once again, the girls found an abundance of eggs and special gifts during Grammy and Papaw's annual egg hunt. Sydney was very quick to find her eggs-made it very difficult to capture her picture. Addison on the other hand, took great joy and careful consideration for each egg she found, calling them by their color as she found them. Adorable!!
3 comments:
Loved the blue and yellow! :) I am trying to keep a mental list of all the things I am going to buy or teach my future nieces and nephews too!
their dresses were adorable!!
You'll have to teach me how to switch it up a little as we stuck with our regular lavender & green. ;)
Post a Comment