1. I love Christmas decorations. This year I added some new flair to our main tree, and I'm so excited about it. It will make me really sad to see it come down next week. The girls each have a tree in their rooms too. I thought they looked like Fancy Nancy trees, but Sydney says her's is a Barbie tree.
2. Our Christmas season is not complete with out an attempt at visiting Santa. Each year Sydney gets really excited about seeing Santa in his little house on the square. However, when we actually make it to his house, she clams up and refuses to sit on his lap or talk to him. Addison is taking after her sister and avoids him as well.
3. Christmas sweaters and silly photo ops in front of the tree.
4. After-Thanksgiving sales. Grammy picked these jammies up for the girls at Wal-Mart, and they just love them.
5. Taking the girls to see the Nutcracker was a first for our family this year.
6. Christmas jammies.
7. Taking a drive with the family to look at all the pretty lights. This year, we went to Santa Claus, Indiana to see the story of Rudolph in lights. It was on display at the campground near Holiday World. Papaw and Grammy went along too. The girls got a kick out of being able to get out of their seats and ride up front as we went through the campground to see the lights.
8. Each year, I get the girls an ornament. For fun, we hide them and let the girls find them.
9. Making sweet treats to pass out to our neighbors.
10. Pretty Christmas dresses, and more opportunities to pose in front of the tree. ; )
11. Family gatherings.
12. Watching my little angel in the church Christmas program.
14. And finally, continuing the tradition of making a gingerbread house when my sister and her family comes to town.
**Oops, I started this post before Christmas and have just now found the time to finish it. ; ) Hopefully, it won't take as long to post on the rest of our Christmas festivities.
4 comments:
loved it .. what a cute idea!
what a great idea !!! i love all your favorite things too! your tree looks GREAT! and your girls are ADORABLE!
Lots of fun stuff!!
Great post!! I loved seeing all the fun things you all did.
I haven't even started mine yet. Thought about it many times but can't seem to get it done.
Post a Comment