Thursday, November 19, 2009

A blessing

Happy birthday to our sweet, sweet Addison! You are 2 now and growing up so fast. I want to share how you are growing, but I'll have to save that for another time.

We were saddened to find out today was the day your Great-Grandpa Wade went to be with the Lord. He had suffered in pain for many years. We are sad because we will miss him dearly, but also so thankful that he has a new body.
He was so proud of each one of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren. His face truly lit up each time they entered his home. I was especially blessed when we would visit him, and you would give him the biggest, warmest hugs. He might have been in considerable pain, but when you hugged him his eyes brightened. You have an incredible gift of being sensitive to someone's needs and know exactly how to make them smile. I pray you never lose that gift.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday sweet Addison! Thanks for the hugs and kisses. Love you!

Tera said...

So sorry for your loss.
Happy Bday, Addison!

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Birthday Addison:)
Sorry to hear about your family's loss.