Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Splash Adventure

Last weekend, we had the opportunity to visit the Big Splash Adventure water park with Alex, Tera, Braylee, and Brynna. We actually took advantage of a special package that was offered this summer. At the time we booked the package, we thought a weekend in November would be nice because it would be cold and dreary. Of course, that ended up not being the case and I believe record high temperatures were reported. Regardless, we had a really nice time indoors and outdoors, as we enjoyed the sights of the town.





Sydney had an especially great time when she was able to go down the big slides. One trip down with her daddy, and she was hooked! She climbed nearly 3 stories at least 8 times to go down the slides. She did some with her daddy in a tube and others by herself without a tube. Anyone who knows me, knows that she must get her adventurous side from her daddy, because I went down the slides a total of two times (only because Tim made me) and walked away with a bit of motion sickness. This lead us to the question: If we were on the Amazing Race and I had to go down a water slide for a million dollars, would I do it? Well, I am going down it, but I might need a little push.

Look for more pictures in the photo gallery.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

looks like fun!!

Amy said...

Wow, that looks amazing!!! Can't wait to go sometime.
Wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family!!!

Tera said...

Yeah! It WAS fun! :)

Jennifer said...

Glad you guys had a great time!