We had a Fancy Nancy celebration this weekend for Sydney's 5th birthday. Sydney came up with the idea for a Fancy Nancy party 6 months ago. . . She was laying in bed one night after reading Fancy Nancy and called me into her room to tell me she had been thinking about her birthday and that she wanted to have a Fancy Nancy party. (More and more like her mother every day. hee, hee.) We modeled the party after the book with the attendees wearing their fanciest attire, decorating the house with lots of pink, purple, feather boas, and pearls, and serving pizza, salad, and fruit. We had a marvelous time being fancy!
5 comments:
Trista had a great time Sydney! She loved to get fancy! You looked absolutely wonderful fancy girl!!
Such a great idea! I love to see your parties, great host!
Happy Birthday Sydney!
Sydney, we had such a fun time being girly at your fancy party! I can't believe you are 5!!
Happy Birthday Sydney! You always have great ideas when decorating for your girl's birthdays. I loved the way the table looked and the girls looked so cute also!
When Riley heard about all the fun she missed out on - she wasn't too happy that she chose not to go. Later on, she said, "Mom, if Sydney invites me next year, I'm gonna go!"
Post a Comment