Tim has been showing Sydney how to shoot a basketball recently, and I have to say she picked it up pretty quick. She has had multiple success at putting the ball through the hoop-on a 7ft. goal. I think it is funny that she asks to go outside and play basketball now.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
She shoots, she scores!!!
I can't believe our summer vacation has come to an end! I have tried my best to soak up every last minute with my family before school starts tomorrow. At the beginning of the summer, we said that we would just do a couple of little trips instead of anything big, and boy did we ever. We had so much fun this summer! I am thankful for the opportunity to spend this time with my family and watch my girls grow up so much. I think Sydney grew an inch this summer, and Addison finally has hair! Besides traveling and hanging out, Sydney achieved some big milestones this summer. . . She learned to ride a bike with out training wheels, swim with out floaties, and shoot a basketball. Such a big girl!!
Tim has been showing Sydney how to shoot a basketball recently, and I have to say she picked it up pretty quick. She has had multiple success at putting the ball through the hoop-on a 7ft. goal. I think it is funny that she asks to go outside and play basketball now.
Tim has been showing Sydney how to shoot a basketball recently, and I have to say she picked it up pretty quick. She has had multiple success at putting the ball through the hoop-on a 7ft. goal. I think it is funny that she asks to go outside and play basketball now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definatly think Sydney will be the athletic girl of the bunch!
Post a Comment