Yesterday, the girls adopted new pets, Katie and JoJo. I'm not much of a pet lover, but we just couldn't pass up these adorable creatures. I thought it was funny that the girls chose pets according to their personalities. For the past 12 hours, the pets have not left the girls' side. Katie and JoJo have been shopping with us, ate McDonald's, and gone for a bike ride. I
love watching them play with their new pets.

Sydney and Katie

Addison and JoJo


3 comments:
So cute!!! We have the same animals and the girls just love them!!!!! They sleep with them every night.
Lillie got a new Lion at the zoo this summer and it (along with every other stuffed animal she has) are like her kids...:) they eat, have birthday's and have to be read a story before bed..:) so cute..
I thought they were going to be real pets! HA
Love the new header! You are doing a great job.
Post a Comment