Tell him "Happy birthday" for us!
Welcome to the club Tim! I've been a member since August and I'll have to say it's not as bad as what I thought!! Congrats!!
Happy Birthday Bro!!! Hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday, Timmy T! :) Can I still call you that even though you're OLD now?! Hey- really it's not bad at all being 30. Hope you guys are having fun on your trip.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tell him "Happy birthday" for us!
Welcome to the club Tim! I've been a member since August and I'll have to say it's not as bad as what I thought!! Congrats!!
Happy Birthday Bro!!! Hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday, Timmy T! :) Can I still call you that even though you're OLD now?! Hey- really it's not bad at all being 30. Hope you guys are having fun on your trip.
Post a Comment