Last week's weather was beautiful, and we were out every night enjoying all that we could. It started with a lovely, sunny day at the park last Sunday for church. Sydney and Addison absolutely love the park, especially when their friends are there to play. We spent the rest of Sunday at Grammy and Papaw's, riding the four-wheeler, playing outside, and eating our usual Sunday night meal, Bobe's pizza.
The rest of the week, as usual, revolved around tennis. We had a pre-sectional meal Monday night at the Schnitzelbank, followed by matches Tuesday, Wednesday, and the sectional final on Thursday(we won, and play regional Tuesday). Sydney loves hanging out with the tennis team, and they love to spoil her with attention and popsicles/food. She has even acquired the nickname "mini-tank" for her ability to consume so much.
Friday night was another whirlwind of activity on graduation night. My cousin Olivia came down to babysit the girls while Tim and I managed to attend 8 parties in four hours. It was fun and the food was great, but I must be getting old because I was exhausted. Staying up past midnight doesn't happen too often anymore. Saturday we attended a graduation party for my cousin Neal, and ended the evening with an impromptu trip to Dairy Queen with Grammy and Papaw, like we needed the ice cream:)
That leads us to today where we were finally able to relax a little by going to church, out to eat at KFC with Mamaw and Papaw, and home for some r & r. (because I'm just too wore out to type est and elaxation) That is my hubby's joke.
Anyway, summer is almost here, and I can't wait to spend it with my girls.
1 comment:
I am glad your summer break is close!
Post a Comment