Saturday, November 22, 2008

Addison's Birthday Party

Today, we celebrated Addison's first birthday with her grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousins, and friends. It was a wonderful little party with fun, fellowship, and yummy food. Addison had a great time! She gobbled up lots of pizza and cake-my little girl can eat! She truly appreciated each present she received. It was so neat to see her adore each gift-I hope she never loses that loving spirit. She has been such a special blessing to our family the past year, and we cannot imagine life without our little Addison Claire. We praise the Lord for her health and life!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Krista,
I love her cake and cupcakes! You know me, I always have an eye for that!

We are busy packing up the house and we plan to see you sometime next week..

Happy Birthday, Addison!

Jamie Truelove said...

She is so precious...and...where did the cake come from (a piece of cake?)

Krista said...

Shirley made the cake-she did an awesome job. It was exactly what I wanted.