Somewhere in the midst of our crazy week, Addison turned 8 months old. My little girl is growing up way to fast. I am somewhat thankful that she has not reached certain milestones as quickly as Sydney did. (When Sydney was 9 months old, she was already taking her first steps.) Currently, Addison is mastering the art of the army crawl, and babbles a lot - probably because she is trying to keep up with the amount of talking Sydney does. We think at times she is saying "da, da" but it is not conclusive. Of course I'd much rather say her first word is "ma, ma" ; ) So we will wait and see. She is the sweetest, and happiest little girl. I must say I am a proud mommy when people ask, "Is she always this good?" or "She is such a sweetie." She has truly been a blessing to our lives and I hope that God uses her pleasant personality to bless others as well. I know we wouldn't be able to do near as many things as we have this summer if it weren't for her happy, laid back nature. We love you, Addison!
No comments:
Post a Comment