Tonight our family had the rare opportunity to see a former U.S. President in person. Former President Bill Clinton spoke at the middle school just a block away from our home!! We thought it would be a great chance for our girls to be a part of history. Sydney is pretty aware of current events and is able to identify Barack Obama when he is on T.V. When I tried to explain what we were doing tonight, I referenced Hillary and Barack and she nodded her head as if she knew what I was talking about.

The picture is a little dark, but that is Bill Clinton.

My little one is not feeling so well, but I wanted to document her presence at tonight's event. Tim has tomorrow off, so Sydney and Addison are spending the day with their daddy. Addison has an appointment with the doctor and will hopefully get some medicine to help her feel better. It has been a long week for all of us. We are very much looking forward to the weekend!!
1 comment:
I think it's time for babies to get ear infections...Eli went to the dr. today and he has one...he just got over RSV!! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous. Tell Victoria I said congratulations!!
Post a Comment