Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Activity packed July

I think we packed every last activity we could into the month of July! It started with my newest nephew's dedication. Then, we were off to help my sister and her family move into their new home. Before we could blink, we were back home celebrating the Fourth of July with friends. This was the first time watching the fireworks from our backyard. Very cool! Can't wait to host many more parties. ; ) After the Fourth, it was the annual camping trip to Shakamak with Tim's family, VBS, my birthday, more fun with Elaina, a little jaunt to Lincoln State Park and a 10 year anniversary trip for Tim and I to the Smoky Mountains (This is a link to the cabin we stayed in.  I would highly recommend it!)  Here is a little sample of pics taken this month. To see more, click here.






No comments: