Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A snowy adventure

This past weekend, we spent some family time in Indy. Tim attended a tennis conference during the day, while the girls and I hung out at the hotel. We enjoyed swimming and watching it snow from the whirlpool. I'm not sure of the total accumulation but I know it was A LOT! So much in fact, that we were hesitant to go out. We had a surprise planned for the girls and didn't want to miss out; so, we packed up the van with essentials and headed out on a snowy adventure. Travel was extremely slow, but we made it to our destination~Curious George Live! at the Murat Theater.

The girls anxiously await to find out their surprise.

Attending a show like this was a new experience for the girls. The look on their faces when the performers came on the stage was priceless. They both really enjoyed it and talked about it for days after.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Addison is really hamming it up in all of the pictures! :) Glad the snow didn't spoil your fun.