I am a very proud teacher-mommy tonight, as I witnessed my girls engaged in reading. It started with Addison crawling up in her chair and grabbing a book. It brought so much joy to my heart to watch her "reading." Then, Sydney wanted to get in on the action and show off her reading skills. The girl has got it figured out-knowing how to animate her voice and match her words with the pictures. She didn't know the exact words but definitely had the right idea. Also, notice Addison pointing to the pictures in her video. Too cute!!
3 comments:
How sweet! My girls love books also. As I am sure you already know, reading to your children is one of the best ways to teach them how to read!!
Tonya
PS. as a homeschool mom..
isn't just amazing and unreal that we have children learning to read already! I love it when Ava cuddles up with Jacob and reads him a book...priceless moments.
Way to go girls! Sydney, I do believe you are ready for kindergarten. Tell mommy to bring you to school Monday. You can be in my class!!
Post a Comment