Monday, April 28, 2008

Ear Infection Woes

Today, I took Addison to the doctor to have her ears rechecked. Unfortunately, she still has fluid in both ears. I was surprised to hear this as our little angel has been handling it so well. She never complains, doesn't have a fever, sleeps through the night, and eats like a little piggy~All signs of a healthy baby. The doctor has her on another/stronger antibiotic and is hopeful this takes care of the infection. At this point, he does not think tubes are necessary. Though, we ask for your prayers in hopes that Addison is able to fight this infection and tubes are not needed in the future.

And because I hate to post without pictures. . .Here are a few photos to catch you up on how she has been doing at daycare.


Addison seems to like daycare very much. She always has a smile for those who take care of her and she doesn't complain when I leave. It probably helps that her protective big sister is there to keep an eye on her. ; ) It is also funny that Addison has worked out her own feeding schedule-I nurse her in the morning before we leave, she takes 2 bottles at daycare, and regardless of when she ate last, she waits for me to return so that I can feed her before we head home. I think it is her little way of showing me that she loves me. : ) (She also gives the best wettest kisses when I pick her up.)

Of course I don't want to leave Sydney out. . .So here is a photo of her modeling a new hairstyle.

This past weekend, Sydney was very busy!! She spent Friday night and all day Saturday with her Mamaw and Papaw because Mommy and Daddy needed to work on their portfolios, which are due May 15th. Then on Sunday, she wanted to visit Grammy. So after we ate lunch with Grammy, Sydney went home with her and they played outside all afternoon. Lately, she tells me the best part of her day is when she gets to play outside so I know she had a blast this weekend.

Now we are on to another busy work week ~ There are field trips, conferences, meetings, tennis matches, etc., etc. Then, this weekend the girls and I are traveling with my parents to see my little brother graduate from college. Wow, I'm already exhausted. Only 19 days left until summer vacation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Addison's ears are better soon!

Michelle