Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Fever

What a BEAUTIFUL day!! Sydney, Addison, and I were finally able to break out of the house and enjoy the weather. We went for a walk around the neighborhood. At the mere mention of going on a walk this morning, Sydney started bouncing off the walls. I couldn't get her out of the house quick enough! ; ) Addison could have cared less. She slept through her first outdoor experience. Now you'd think after going to gymnastics this morning and riding her bike around the neighborhood, Sydney would be ready for a nap, right? No such luck!! She is currently going through her closet trying on last year's spring/summer clothes and shoes. Well, she must have grown a foot over the winter because all of her things are way too short. She is definitely growing way too fast!! I see much more shopping in our future. Uh, oh! There's lots of banging going on right now in her room and I have to say I'm a little afraid of what I might find.

No comments: