Friday, March 7, 2008
Girl Trip
This past Sunday and Monday, Sydney, Addison, and I traveled with our friends Tera, Braylee, and Brynna to Nashville, TN. We visited Tera's sister Trista and did LOTS of shopping. All of the girls did very well considering all that we did. Though, I know I couldn't have done it with out the help of Aunt Trista, as Sydney now calls her. She was awesome with the kiddos! On Sunday, we shopped at Opry Mills and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. I'm such a kid when it comes to eating at places like that-I just loved the atmosphere! Sydney and Braylee on the other hand were not as enthused by the realistic sounding thunderstorms that occurred during our meal. On Monday, we did more shopping and got to see where Trista works. We had lots of fun! When we got home, Sydney said she wanted to go back but "next time we need to take Daddy because we forgot to take him."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment