Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 months old

Addison is 4 months old, which means it is officially time for me to go back to work. = ( It makes me really sad to think about leaving my girls but I know it is what I have to do. Sydney really misses her friends at daycare and is looking forward to going back. Addison is a bit of a Mommy's girl so I'm not sure how she will do. At Addison's doctor visit yesterday, she measured 26 1/4 inches long and weighed 15 lbs. 12 oz. That makes her quite a little chunk! I was so proud of my little one as the doctor informed us that she is advanced in her development. Much like her big sister, she is reaching her milestones at an early age. This makes me very sad because I want her to stay a baby as long as possible. ; )


The flower headband was an Easter gift from Aunt Victoria and Uncle Matt.

No comments: